The Roof Deck Sheet
is constituted by a profiled sheet onto which a layer of concrete is poured. The Decking Sheet
s is bonded to the concrete by means of mouldings on the sheet which stop the concrete from slipping horizontally and detaching vertically. When the concrete is poured and until it has reached an appropriate level of hardening Firstly, the weights of the concrete, personnel working and equipment used is borne by the sheet alone. Once the concrete has hardened Secondly the sheet and the concrete form a unified bond with all the characteristics of traditional reinforced concrete, where the sheet, after having performed the function of frame work, acts as a metal reinforcement. Appropriate crop ends must be provided to absorb the negative moments.
- Tensile steel for composite slab construction that cuts down on slab thickness and dead weight of builings.
- No separate frame work required for slab casting.
- Reduces construction time.
- High Rise Buildings
- Multiplexes / Commercial Buildings
- Power Plant Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Mezzanine Floors in Industrial Buildings & Warehouses
- Steel deck for mezanine floors
- Galvanised, Cold Rolled ( CR )
- Thickness available 0.8mm / 1mm / 1.2mm