|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Steel|
Skytuf Polycarbonate base plates are used to fix Turbo Ventilators on roofs. We can manufacture these base plates in matching to all roofing profiles. We are the manufacturers who can make these base plates in customized profile for our clients. We have in-house Mould design and mold making facility. So we have served faster in the case of customized requirement. Polycarbonate is an excellent replacement for FRP.
The advantage of Polycarbonate Ventilator Base Plate:
- It gives more the life than FRP base Plates. We provide 10 years limited warranty.
- Virtually Unbreakable and Design Freedom. UV stabilized & Temperature resistant (-40C to 130 C). Compared to FRP, PC base plates have minimal thermal expansion and contraction, which prevents cracks in long run. Light Transmission – PC Base plate stable Transmits light up to 85% for a long time. FRP transmit up to 60% light, and it will be reduced day by day. Maintenance free, PC base plate does not retain Dust it is looking clean and hygienic. FRP has retained Dust and Become dirty after some time.
- Available in 21”, and 24” Diameter, Also customized as per Requirement. Our expertise in roofing products enables us to design base plates matching with Metal sheet precision, thus eliminating the possibility of leakage. Polycarbonate ventilator base plate help in cutting down electricity charges. in today’s context, it is a great saving and also contributing towards saving the environment.
Applications of Polycarbonate Ventilator Base Plate:
- Our products can be used for factories, warehouses, workshops, Industrial sheds and domestic application. Comparison Table of Polycarbonate V/s. FRP Polycarbonate sheets are comparatively superior to the entire conventional skylight materials like FRP.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P